CANCELLATION POLICY

The prepayment amount (EFT, money order, credit card “single payment or installment”; in cash, or by mail order) of the villa / apart / flat rental fee deposited to our company’s account and paid by credit card, is transferred to the villa / apartment / apartment from the moment you make the payment. In case of reservation cancellations, your full prepayment fee will NOT be refunded. Because all of this payment has been made as a prepayment to the owner of the villa / apart / flat. You have to pay the remaining amount to us in advance at the entrance to the villa/apartment/apartment.

The customer can cancel their trip before the trip begins. You can send the customer’s cancellation notice here to KiralikTurizm Ticaret Ltd. Sti’ne; It is obligatory to make a written notification to www.burdankiralik.com and any notification not made in writing is not accepted.

In case of cancellation, here is the rentalTurizm Ticaret Ltd. Sti. will take certain percentages over the total costs of the services specified in the travel agreement in order to cover the precautions and expenses taken by the company. These amounts were determined as follows.

Cancellation conditions;

1)  The deposit sent for the reservation is non-refundable,

2)  If the full payment is made, 70% will be refunded to the account number you will send, banking, financial institutions and necessary transfer expenses will be covered from this amount; A 30% down payment will be made. 

In line with the customer’s own request, all villa / apart / flat rental prices are transferred from here to herebyF Turizm Tic. Ltd. Şti’ (EFT, money order, cash or credit card in a single withdrawal) from the moment the payment is made until 30 days before the villa / apartment / flat, 30% (thirty percent) of the paid price will NOT be refunded. The remaining 70% (seventy percent) will be returned to the account number you will inform. Shipping costs will also be deducted from this money. Because 30% (thirty percent) of this price has been made as a prepayment to the owner of the villa / apart / flat, our company will have lost its ability to rent the place in question again.

If the cancellation of the reservation takes place 15 days or less before the entry date to the villa / apartment / apartment, or if you do not check in to the villa / apartment / apartment and you do not have any accommodation in the villa / apartment / apartment, the total travel fee you have paid will not be refunded to the customer.

BurdankiralikTurizm Tic. Ltd. Material damage, commission fee etc. to be borne by the Republic of Turkey, bank, financial institution or intermediary institutions to Şti. Additional payments such as money will be deducted from the money to be returned to the customer.

For any reason, the reservation of the villa / apart / flat is hereby rented Turizm Tic. Ltd. Sti.; In case of cancellation by herenkiralik.com, this situation will be notified to the customer as soon as possible. If there is an equivalent villa/apartment/apartment available on the same dates in our portfolio, it will be proposed to the customer. In cases where the customer does not approve and does not fall under the “force majeure” clause, the money received will be returned to the customer.

In addition, some of our villas/apartments/flats (specified on the villa/apartment/apartment website detail page), the entire deposit paid and these villas/apartments/flats special (specified on the villa/apartment/apartment website detail page; 30 days before the reservation date) For villas/apartments/apartments for which the full price must be paid), the total rental price of the villas/apartments/apartments is collected from the customer. Even if the reservation is canceled, no fee will be refunded.

If the customer does not make the remaining payment on time, herekiralikTurizm Tic. Ltd. Şti reserves the right to cancel the said reservation, not to reimburse the previously paid fee and to make another reservation for this villa/apartment/apartment. Reservation cancellations can be made in writing (e.g. by e-mail or by registered letter with return receipt). Reservation cancellations made by talking over the phone are definitely not valid. Reservation cancellations, request letter from here-kiralikTurizm Tic. Ltd. Sti; It is valid from the moment it reaches the hand of bundankiralik.com.

Including the termination of the contract for a reason arising from the fault of the customer or without duly written notification, the villa / apartment / apartment will not be used by hereinkiralikTurizm Tic. Ltd. Sti. cannot be held responsible. All of the price shown in the contract becomes due on the agreed delivery date of the villa/apartment/apartment and is transferred to Burdankiralik Turizm Tic. Ltd. Ltd. Şti. All legal rights in this regard are reserved.

REZERVASYON

Name*
Phone*
Email*
Choose*
Date*